Nov 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Of the many blessings I have, I am thankful for:

  • This long autumn, it's the second week of November and it's only snowed once so far.
  • My job, I won an ipad2 and I interviewed for a new position in the quality department. Cross your fingers for me. I have to beat out 20 other applicants for the job.
  • Not having to work on Thanksgiving.
  • The killer deal I got on Ashleigh's new coat.
  • Being able to donate to the food drive at my work and the kid's schools.
  • Autumn scents like pumpkin spice and apple cider.
  • My indoor garden because I love cooking with fresh herbs.
  • Sunday nights with Jerrrick & Sierra.
  • My kids bringing home good report cards.
  • Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...