Apr 22, 2013

Aquarium



My kids had both been to The Living Planet Aquarium on school field trips, but I had never been. Growing up in the Bay area of California, I remember going to the Monterey Bay Aquarium which is amazing. I didn't think our land locked Aquarium would be remotely interesting after my experience in Monterey so I was never in a hurry to see what our local Aquarium had to offer.  

I was pleasantly surprised when we finally visited. It was worth going and all four of us had a great afternoon. I found out later that a new, much larger, Aquarium is being built and will be opening in December. I look forward to checking it out once it's open. I love seeing the wonder on my kids faces as they look at some of the exhibits.  Although, I can't wait to take them to the Monterey Aquarium someday.


Petting baby sharks


 Otters are hilarious creatures! 






 Feeding time!



Ashleigh's Piranha impression


Giant Octopus

 

 
The Jellyfish were my favorite, they are beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...