Dec 7, 2013

House Eddition - Moving Day

 I tried to be as organized as possible for the move, I had color coded and labeled everything from the old house.

My Mom and Mark helped us move with their horse trailer. My little brother and his wife helped us with both of their vehicles. Russel and I had a friend from work offer to help as well so with our 3 cars also, it only took 2-3 trips each.

The only real hiccup was the new refrigerator not fitting through the doors but Russell and Justin had it in the house and set up by the time I got to the house. They moved in the washer & dryer and had them set up before I got back from the next trip also.

I was so appreciative of all the help. My kids were a great help too and didn't even complain... much. The only casualty of the entire move was a small glass lampshade. I was pleased.

After the few trips back and forth (a whopping 1.5 miles from the old house) we took a break and my mom bought everyone lunch. She is fantastic. Everything went pretty smooth.



The house was a wreck for a while. At least it was organized chaos. It's been fun seeing everything come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...