Mar 8, 2014

Annie Get Your Gun


Annie Get Your Gun was the musical at Ashleigh's high school this year. She actually played two separate characters, which was no easy feat since one was a male indian and the other a female townsperson.



I made her indian costume at home, and I may think twice about any project in the future that involves fringe because it takes forever! Thank goodness the dress was provided for her by the school. Her costume changes weren't just clothing but hair and a lot of make up. She pulled it off seamlessly.

The talent that comes together for these plays always amazes me. I hear all about it after practice everyday, but I'm always impressed to see it come together and it far exceeds my expectations.


The auditorium in her new school is beautiful. The stage, lighting and sound system is top notch and they put on a very high quality show! It was fantastic to watch. Even Jackson attended EVERY performance. With him being in band this year at school, I thought he would be interested to see the orchestra pit during intermission. I think he was impressed that all the music was live.




Jackson giving Ash a bouquet of sunflowers

Fellow actresses and best friends

Making a "guy" face


Congratulations on another great performance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...