May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

 My kids made me crepes (one of my favorites) for breakfast on Mother's Day. I loved the addition of the tea light candles around the table. It very sweet... and delicious.
I was so excited when Russ and the kids told me my Mother's Day gift was a shopping spree at the nursery! I had been clearing out the garden area in front of my house and was looking forward to filling it with beautiful color.


I chose a semi-dwarf Pear tree, and a mix of perennials that will give color thought the year.  It will only get better with time as everything starts to fill in. 


The other exciting part of the weekend is that is was finally warm enough to plant our seedlings outside! We filled out garden area in the back yard and even planted in the front between the flowers.




No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...