Nov 2, 2014

Pumpkin Patch & Halloween


 I attempted to grow our own pumpkins this year and failed terribly. In full disclosure, I did not put much effort into my garden this year. We ended up with a few small gourds but nothing that was jack-o-lantern worthy. Happily, we headed to the same pumpkin patch we've been going to for years.



 


We were just about to leave the patch and my Mom drove up next to us in the parking lot! She just happened to be driving by on her way home and saw Jackson loading his pumpkin into the trunk. It was a fun little surprise visit. What are the chances?!


Jackson hasn't had an interest in trick-or-treating the last couple years so I was glad he decided to go with some of his buddies from school. Ashleigh drove out to one of her best friend's house to trick-or-treat and spend the night. Eventhough they weren't going together, they happened to want the same type of costume. They were cracking me up posing for pictures and Ashleigh dancing around in her fat morph suite was hilarious!



 
Vampire Bat & Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...