Nov 4, 2009

Sleeping Problems

Nothing new to cross off the list tonight. I've felt super worn out and just down right tired the last few days. It's around 7 PM and I'd go to bed now if I could. I hope I'm not getting sick. Although, my 6 year old coming into my room every night hasn't been helpful.  He kicks off my covers and kicks me, he also has this habit of playing with my hair...even in his sleep! I woke up some point this morning and couldn't move my head because he had wound my hair around his fingers so many times. I NEED him to sleep in his own bed at night again. Any suggestions???

1 comment:

  1. I've found a solution that's been working pretty well. Every night he sleeps in his own bed we play a Pokemon battle together the next day! He's excited to play, it gives us some extra one on one time and I get a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...