Nov 8, 2009

New Client

Crossed another thing off the list. Every night between 7 and 8 PM I tell the kids it's time to clean up. They happily clean knowing that once they are done they get their before bed snack. I tried it last week and the house has stayed clean! Yay!!

I got a call from an old friend last week, who owns a Real Estate Co., and wanted my help with designing some advertisements for him. I met with him earlier today. Not only will I be designing two full page color adds for a local Real Estate magazine but also, fliers, for sale and open house signs! After our meeting, I got a call from a friend of his (who was at his house and over heard us going over design ideas) and he is in need of a logo for his carpet cleaning company. On the way home I rewarded myself with Panda Express for lunch. My fortune cookie said something about having a creative mind. Ironic.

I had a very successful day and I will be very busy this week.

p.s. I just killed a spider that was crawling up my wall. Just thought I should share. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...