Oct 31, 2010

Magic Tooth Fairy

Throughout the last school year, Jackson had been saying all his friends have lost teeth except for him. I guess it's a case of be careful what you wish for because he just lost this 3rd tooth since school has started this year! He put his tooth under his pillow and when he woke up early in the morning it was still there. I reassured him that the tooth fairy knows what time he usually wakes up and not to worry because they were probably on their way. I told him it would be best to try and go back to sleep. I poked my head in his doorway about an hour later and he was still awake when I told him it was time to get up.  He checked under his pillow one more time as he got up to get ready for school. To his surprise there was $2 and some gold fairy dust!!  Jackson figures the Tooth Fairy had to use magic since he was awake. His best guess is the magic dust made the tooth fairy invisible so he couldn't see them, or that it made him fall asleep for a few seconds while they took the tooth and left the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...