Feb 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Of the many things I am thankful for, here are a few on my mind today:



  • Blue skies and sunshine. Which we have none of today, making me even more thankful for the days we do.
  • My kids. I just see and hear so many bad decisions being make by other kids their age and hear about it from other parents. I'm so glad I have good kids.
  • Hair straightener. I went to bed with wet hair last night, it was a tad bit crazy when I got up this morning.
  • Windshield wipers. It has been snowing and raining. Imagine trying to drive without them.
  • Indoor plants. They make my cubicle a much better place to spend five hours of my day.
  • Chicken noodle soup. So simple and inexpensive to make but oh so delicious.
  • Dryer sheets. Static can be particularly crazy in this dry winter air.
  • Purse. I would have a lot of things to carry around in my pockets without it.
  • Cheese & Crackers. Quite possibly one of the best snacks ever.
  • Copper. I've been freezing but I have this nice warm ball of fluff curled up on my lap right now and he's helping me stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...