Jul 16, 2012

"What I love about you"

Written in the birthday card from my Mom:

I love the spirit of you...
the grace with which
you welcome each challenge,
the childlike wonder
that still colors
your days.

I love the originality of you...
your willingness
to stand out from the crowd...
your unique perspective
on what's happening in the world
and in your life.

And most of all,
I love the heart of you...
and friendship
you offer to everyone you know.


Of course it's from my mom and she's going to think the world of me simply because she created me but this is honestly the best  birthday card I've gotten in my life. It was inspiring and meaningful in a way that maybe only I can fully appreciate.  Thanks Mom.






No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...