Jan 15, 2013

Bread on a cold night

I've always been curious as to why the phrase is, "single digits" rather than, "single digit" when the phrase itself is to point out the fact that there is only one number as opposed to two or three. Although, once it gets below a certain point it all feels the same to me. 

Mother nature has been quite deceiving lately. Blue skies are great until you have been outside for more than 20 seconds and can no longer feel your face. I am all the more thankful for the heater in my car, the fireplace in my family room and hot showers these last two weeks.

I just took a loaf of banana bread out of the oven. Homemade bread tastes so much better when it's really cold outside for some reason. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...