Jan 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday



  • Warm fuzzy socks and soft warm blankets
  • Very hot baths...and my kids not knocking on the door or yelling from the other room while I enjoy it
  • Coming home to find the dog has already been walked and the walks already shoveled
  • The dishes not taking as long as I thought they would (I really miss having a dishwasher!)
  • Patience. Lots and lots of patience. Especially with tired cranky kids...who have a tired cranky mom.
  • Twinkly lights and pretty shinny things. It's January 9th and I have no intention of taking down my Christmas decorations yet.
  • Cards and letters. Emails and Facebook comments are nice but I love getting little happy surprises in my mail box.
  • Having the weekend off to catch up on sleep... and laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...