Jan 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday



On my quest to become a morning person, I have been starting my mornings with positive affirmations.  I still find it hard to climb out of my warm fleece sheets and even harder to get my kids up and going when I myself want nothing more than to go back to sleep for a couple more hours. However, being conscious of the good things around me and starting my day with a thankful heart does make it a little easier.




  • With a full waiting room this afternoon, I'm thankful Jackson's name was called to see the doctor within only a few minutes of actually waiting
  • Jackson's does not have an ear infection (yay!) just pressure from a cold he's getting over. No antibiotics needed.
  • Veggies & dip - Ashleigh and I have gone through 4lbs of carrots, 5 cucumbers, a bunch of celery and head of cauliflower in about 4 days. Now to get the boys on board too.
  • Movies that humble us
  • Stranger's stories that inspire us (I've been watching a lot of Ted Talks again)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...