Jun 17, 2010

A Fun Day

Ashleigh is at a girls camp this week so it's just Jackson and I for the day. I happened to have Thursday off this week so I picked him up last night rather just spending a few hours together after work.

We stayed up late watching movies, laughing and being silly. Woke up this morning and cooked breakfast together. Then went out shopping for some additions to our garden, including flowers. We grabbed some lunch then came home and planted. Later, we ate diner out on the deck and enjoyed the evening. Jackson told me, "this is a perfect day". So sweet.

It's been a beautiful day outside and extra nice to spend my day off with my little man. He has been such a gentleman too.  All please and thank you's. He's opened the door of the car for me a couple times and even pulled out my chair at lunch. I love my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...