Jun 24, 2010

Talk about good timing...

I picked up Jackson for our family night (we are doing it on Thursdays instead of Wed. while the kids are at their Dad's for the summer) Ashleigh is camping with her school. This is her third camping trip already this summer! Lucky girl.

Jackson and I decided on shakes and the park. We went to Riverton park since it's on of our favorites. We got the picnic blanket out of the trunk and were headed to a shady spot when my phone rang. It was my cousin, Gary, from California. Not only is he in town right now but he was AT THAT PARK and saw us drive in! What an amazing coincidence!!! We joined him at the picnic tables. Not only was he there with his four kids but two of our other cousins and my Aunt. It was wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. And what it was, dear niece! I loved watching the children play. Auntie Glory

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...