Jul 19, 2010

Jackson the Ninja Spy

We watched a cute family movie tonight called, The Spy Next Door. It was pretty good. Of course the kids were sneaking around the house like spy's or running around doing crazy Jackie Chan ninja moves for quite a bit. Jackson was hilarious.

I'm sitting at my computer, in my bedroom and this is what I hear coming from the dinning room:

Jackson: "Hi-ya  hu-ah hu-ah" (fist punching sounds) 

*feet stomping as he is running towards my room*

"Hey-ya"

*high kick though my bedroom door*

"Hiiii-yaaaa"

*jumps on my bed*

*thrashes around on my bed*

"Take that"

*feet kicking*

*more thrashing*

*falls off the bed head first*

*lands in laundry basket*

*ninja rolls out of the laundry basket*

*bumps into closet door*

"HI-YA!"

*he's in my closet*

*thrashing noises coming from the closet*

"ya-ya!"

*sound of shoes flying off the shoe rack as if they are evil minions hitting the walls*

By this time I'm laughing hysterically. I'm sure it's one of those "you just had to be there" moments. But it was priceless. I cracked up about 3 times just writing this. I thought after he fell of the bed, he was done.. so when I heard him wrestling around in the closet I completely cracked up!


The Aftermath



No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...