Sep 4, 2010

Bountiful Basket

 Here is this morning's Bountiful Basket. Again it was only $15 for all these fruits and veggies! I did add on bread for $10 (for 5 loaves, which I am sharing with my mom, aunt, brother & sierra at $2 per loaf).

I really enjoyed finding new recipes this last week for veggies we eat all the time anyway. I actually enjoyed the sweet potatoes too!  We made twice baked sweet potatoes & sweet potatoes fries.


In this weeks basket we got:


  • 1 head romaine lettuce
  • 1 head cabbage
  • 1 large bunch of celery
  • 4 bell peppers
  • 6 tomatoes
  • 8 sweet potatoes
  • honeydew melon
  • over 2lbs of grapes
  • 1lbs strawberries
  • 8 bananas
  • 8 nectarines
  • 23 plums

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...