Sep 7, 2010

Plums


We've ended up with so many plums from the last two weeks with the co-op. I have never been a big fan of plums even though I have a plum tree in my backyard. I went on the hunt for some recipes and came  across 'Purple Plum Pie' which had great reviews. It tuned out yummy!


I love the website, All Recipes.com They have so many recipes and they are rated, and commented on from other people that have tried them, they even have listed some of their own variations of them also. I have  fallen in love with a Tomato Bruschetta recipe I found when looking for something to do with all the tomatoes we had. I could eat this for breakfast lunch and dinner... it is that good. I was worried we had way to many tomatoes but now it seems like there's not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...