Aug 25, 2011

Thankful Thurdsay

Of the many blessings I have; I am thankful for:


  • Summer rain storms that cool everything down
  • Something unexpected to brighten my day (like the note Rusty left in my purse after I had gone to bed)
  • Solar power - We finally put the lights in the yard that I bough a year or two ago
  • Jackson's dedication to karate
  • Ashleigh staying drama free - especially compared to what her friends are going though
  • Milk and dunking cookies into it
  • The two bags of tomatoes I bought from the farmer down the street - yum!
  • The new candles I bought this week - Fresh Bamboo & Cherry Blossom, they both make my house smell amazing
  • Tea - organic green tea, early gray & constant comment - such a great way to start or end my day
  • A safe place to live

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...