Oct 29, 2011

Pizzas



I might never buy pizza again. We've made pizza at home before but the one I had last night was probably the most delicious pizza I've ever eaten. I've never been a fan of traditional pizza because I don't care for marinara sauce. Luckily, I have discovered Vodka Sauce (marinara with parmesan cheese and cream..yummy). I topped my pizza with cheese, mushrooms, sausage, spinach, olives, and tomatoes ,basil, chives & tomatoes right from my garden. I bit into the crispy crust and tasted that fresh basil and creamy sauce... it was fantastic!

Jackson's pizza was just mushrooms & cheese. Ashleigh created a square pizza with pepperoni, sausage & cheese. While Rusty's was pepperoni, sausage, onion, olives, cheese... and more pepperoni. I'll have to incorporate homemade pizzas into our menu more often. Plus, it's kinda fun for everyone to make their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...