Aug 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday

There's only ten minutes left of Thursday so here is a quick list of some things I am thankful for today.

- My roof getting fixed today! No more 'raining' in the dining room
- Being able to use my rooftop evaporative cooler again (now that the roof is fixed) the last few days have been miserably hot!
- Popsicles. Lots and lots of Popsicles.
- My living room ceiling fan... on high.
- My car not overheating. It was close, we're talking the temp gauge was in the red. Thankfully I was on my way to Jiffy lube when it happened (where my ex works, to drop off something for my daughter who is spending a few weeks with him this summer) I could have easily been on the freeway or the middle of nowhere with an overheated engine in 100 degree weather.
- I slept last night. I fell asleep and didn't wake up a single time until my alarm went off. I can't even begin to remember the last time that happened.
- I received a $20 gift card from work (which will used to buy breakfast/lunch for this next week. Yum)
- It's thousands of miles away, but I get to watch the Olympics every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...