Aug 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am, once again, back on my own computer. Oh how I have missed it and my editing software. Lets see how long it lasts this time before dying on me again. I might actually have to spring for a new computer next time. I missed my Thankful Thursday last week and I've really missed blogging on a regular basis over the last couple months. I have a lot to catch up on.



As always, I have a lot to be thankful for and here are a few things on my mind today:


  • Free 10 min seated massage this afternoon, courtesy of the fitness center at work
  • Caulk & joint compound
  • Beach balls, diving sticks & goggles
  • Picnic baskets
  • Sun tea & lemonade
  • Anything from my garden
  • Feeling organized during a very hectic week

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...