Aug 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Of the many blessings I have, both large and small, here are a few things I am especially thankful for this week:


  • Getting comments on my blog posts, particularly the ones filled with great ideas/suggestions.
  • Learning lots of little tid-bits from Carl. The handyman that's been helping remodel my master bathroom off and on for the last few weeks. (did you know tile showers should be sealed every 6 months and not just once when the tile is installed? The sealer wears off over time, think of it like waxing a car. It repels soap, hard water, etc. Preserves the tile and grout but also helps to keep it clean)
  • Russell grocery shopping, cooking/grilling and cleaning up after dinner every night so far this week!
  • Washing machines. Clothes, towels, bedding.. all by hand? No thank you.
  • Naps
  • Shaved ice and color changing spoons as an added bonus
  • Neck, shoulder & back massages from my family, however short they might be. I have determined that 99% of my weekly (or daily) headaches are tension headaches. Any suggestions?
  • Aromatherapy pillow spray I found at Bath and Body works, it's lavender scent and smells heavenly. 
  • Having two bathrooms. No more lines to use the potty.
  • Finding almost all the kids school clothes and supplies on sale or clearance (I shop for school supplies after school has already started. The kids gets lists of supplies they need from their teachers during the first week of school anyway and most stores mark down supplies once school starts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...