Sep 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Of the many blessings I have, I am thankful for:


  • Russell cooking dinner every night for almost two weeks, mowing the lawn and doing laundry on his day off
  • Jackson being my little gentleman by carrying groceries and opening doors without being asked
  • Ashleigh, after fighting me tooth and nail, really enjoying her new (charter) school and having better grades than she has in years (she told me she would like to be in a charter school for high school too rather than going back to a regular public school)
  • My Mom helping our with school clothes this year since both kids needed a while new wardrobe because of uniforms at their new school & sharing fresh eggs from her chickens with us
  • My brother for letting us rent his house at a really great price
  • Neighbors for sharing produce from our gardens back and forth
  • Teachers at my kids school for getting them interested and even excited about learning

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia,
    I loved your page......
    Stay happy and blessed.

    Payal,
    Mumbai India

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...