Sep 20, 2012

Back to school

My kids hated the idea of wearing uniforms at their new school but they both looked great on the first day of school. My teenager actually likes school and she made the volleyball team this year!


Coordinating Ashleigh's volleyball games and Jackson's karate gets pretty challenging. There are some nights that we leave at 7:30 AM and get home around 8 PM with only a quick stop at home to change and grab a snack. I love watching her games and cheering her on. Russell usually comes right from work to watch her games. I am so thankful for his interest and support with my kid's activities.


Ashleigh's volleyball team is pretty good, it's always entertaining to watch. Last night they won both games they played and Ash dove for the ball to help return it for the game winning point. 

Jackson has an additional karate practice on Fridays now for the demo team in preparation for the fall tournament (that makes 3 per week). They are starting to learn tumbling (cartwheels, back handsprings, etc.)  to incorporate into the demo.

Ashleigh is also going to audition for the school play. I hope she makes it but heaven help me with that schedule thrown into the mix as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...