Sep 20, 2012

Morning harvest

I am blessed with a good life. I have a nice home, beautiful things to fill it with and all sorts of the latest techie gadgets. But, I have to admit that very few things in life make my soul happier than this:


*Basil *Parsley *Grapes *Cantaloupe * Zucchini * Lemon Cucumbers *Tomatoes * Eggplant *Pepper *Onions *Carrot and a little bouquet of flowers for my bathroom counter. My favorite "me time" has been the time spent in my garden over the last few months. Fresh air, birds chirping, and white butterflies all around me in my own little secret garden. Which was just a neglected weed patch behind my garage this time last year. It really is rejuvenating.  I can't believe it's almost the end of September. I am truly going to be sad when the season is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...