Dec 29, 2012

Christmas Eve

We had a delicious turkey dinner at my mom's house on Christmas eve.

 My mom had always wanted to sing some old fashioned Christmas carols around the tree. My aunt is fabulous on the piano.. I can't say as much for our singing voices. It was a lot of fun though and certainly set the Christmas spirit.



Later, down by the fire I told the story of the Christmas orange and we opened our traditional Christmas eve gift of new pajama's.



After a few weeks of no snow, it started snowing on Christmas eve, which made for a very white & magical night. We 'hung our stockings by the chimney with care' and snuggled up on the couch for some Christmas stories before setting out some milk and cookies and heading to bed.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...