Dec 28, 2012

Festival of Trees

Globe Snowmen


I've been taking my kids to the Festival of Trees since they were babies. We carried on the tradition this year. My kids got to watch their uncle Tanner clog on stage, and we visited the gift shop with aunts, uncles, cousins and even their great grandma. And I bought them a scone to carry on the tradition of their late 
Grandma Madsen.


My kids were very excited to see Santa (insert sarcasm here) but they were good sports so I could get a picture of them together. 




I did love walking though all the trees and seeing the different themes. Some are so clever!  These snowmen made out of globes were actually my favorite thing of the night.
  


License Plate tree
Origami tree


Soda tree
"Hope" tree








Train tree
Knight tree



Butterfly tree
Medical supply tree





Mustache tree
Hot Wheels tree

On the way home, we stopped at the Christmas tree lot I used to go to when Ashleigh was a baby. We all got to pet real reindeer. Did you know that reindeer love oranges? I sure didn't.






No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...