Nov 5, 2013

New Fridge

After I closed on the house, Russ and I went refrigerator shopping. The house did not come with one and I wanted something decent without spending a fortune. We went to at least six places and ended up with this beauty. It was on clearance because this particular appliance got scratched when it was being delivered to someone that had already bought it. So they brought it back to the store and marked down the price. I, of course, talked them down even further and got it for what the store paid. Score! Retails for $1600 and I walked away at $999.

It's energy efficient and has two.. not just one but two LED lights in the fridge side. It's like angels sing every time I open it. The freezer is at least double the size of our old one, and the ice and water in the door is the first time I've had this convenience. I love it

Later to find out, it did not fit through my front door, or side door, or sliding glass door. Lucky for us, the handles could easily be removed and it now sits beautifully in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...