Aug 9, 2014

Pizza

Russ and Ashleigh love pizza. Jackson and I are pretty picky about it. We would make individual pizzas at home often at the old house so we could customize our sauce and toppings.  With my kitchen remodel on hold after a new roof, I still do not have a working oven.  Russ has mastered cooking frozen pizza on the grill.


Light oil on the bottom of the crust, 400 degrees for about ten minutes for a perfectly cooked pizza.






There are a lot of new restaurants coming to our area. One of them is a pizza place called Pizza Rev, as in revolution. I describe it as the Subway sandwich of Pizzas.

Multiple crust choices, multiple sauces, and about 30 toppings. My perfect pizza is; white sauce, light mozzarella with a little blue cheese crumble, grilled chicken, basil, spinach, garlic, and onions. I couldn't pay my boyfriend to eat mine. He is more of a pepperoni and chicken with red sauce kind of guy. It's the perfect solution for my picky family.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...