Sep 20, 2014

Octoberfest


 We met some friends up at Snowbird Mountain Resort for Octoberfest this weekend. I hadn't been for years. It was so much fun to just hang out with other adults, which I don't do often since I'm so busy with the kids.

It was absolutely beautiful with the fall colors starting to change. I wish I could bottle that crisp mountain air. It just revitalized my soul to get out of town and up into the mountains for an evening.


 Somewhere under this pile of deliciousness is a waffle. Nutella, Fresh peaches, vanilla ice cream, powdered sugar and whipped cream. I ate about four bites before I had my fill.


 I tend to be a homebody yet I have the best time when we actually go out. I need to push myself out of my comfort zone a little more because there are so many beautiful places around Salt Lake to enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...