Sep 3, 2014

Saying "Bye" is hard to do.

My family was delivered some heartbreaking news this week. My cousin, Greg, died suddenly of a massive heart attack. He left behind his wife of 25 years, three kids and too many extended family and friends to count. I have great memories with him throughout my life.  He had such a kind heart and was always fun to be around.

While our heart breaks to loose him in our physical world, I know there were many family members celebrating as they welcomed him home for a grand reunion in heaven.  I have no doubt in my mind that the love of God far surpasses anything we are capable of feeling on earth and he is absolutely ecstatic to be home.

I know everyone comes from a different place in their faith, my own family spans from agnostic to extremely religious.  I came across a story years ago of a Dr. who literally died and came back to life. Her experience of heaven really struck a chord with me and has helped me a great deal when getting though the grief of losing someone I care about. I'd like to share a couple videos in the hopes that they might comfort you at some point in your life, like they have for me.

(The first part of this video has a great interview with Dr. Mary Neal)


Rest in peace Greg, love you.. until we met again.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...