Mar 18, 2011

Lets play a game

Ahh. The weekend. Time to catch up on blogs. Busy week; all I made time for was my Thankful Thursday. I've been trying to get to bed around 10 PM which cuts my time by 2-3 hours every night. The sleep has been nice though.

Ashleigh doesn't usually play xbox but she wanted to try a  new game a few days ago and wanted some help passing a level. I was cooking dinner and Jackson was doing a project for Karate at the time. So she asked Rusty if he would get on the game and help her. She is so funny to listen to! haha. I told her to be careful not to scream in Rusty's ear through the microphone while they were playing...she gets very into it apparently.

As soon as Jackson was done, he got on the game too. They were both so focused. I'm pretty sure they didn't even notice me taking a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...