May 18, 2011

My blog has gone private

I really loved having my blog open to all readers. I've come across blogs that I've really enjoyed. Everything other Moms that inspire me to recipes & photography. I feel that I'm blessed with the life I have and the wonderful people in it, so if there is even the smallest thing other readers can take from my blog like I have from others, I'm happy to share. I've also connected with other Moms across the country this way, encouraging and supporting one another.

It's come to my attention that there are a couple people reading my blog with a very scrutinizing/judgmental eye. I've gotten some threatening reactions from them, yet have been told about content on their blog, word for word what I had written just days prior. The whole thing is quite silly. It reminds me of Jr. High drama (and not the good kind where you get to play the part of Romeo or Juliet) you know what I'm talking about:  "did you hear what she said?" or  "did you see what she did?" or how about, "I can't believe she's wearing that!" Hahaha.

Regardless of how ridiculous it is, I noticed myself being careful of what I've blogged about lately and have even left some things out that I've wanted to write about and THAT is not the point of my blog. This is my way of journaling, of documenting the little moments of daily life that can fade out of memory over the years. I do this for me and I don't want to restrict myself based on what certain people might think. So, for now at least, it is private. All friends and family that would like to stop by are, of course, welcome and I am happy to have you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...