May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Of the many blessings I have, I am thankful for:

  • Finding that 'perfect outfit' and felling like a million bucks in it.. even more so when it's on sale
  • Listening to my kids play together
  • Not being scared out of my mind of spiders anymore
  • One more week of school, then summer vacation; my teenager DOES NOT like doing homework without major coaxing. I need the break! haha 
  • The luncheon at work today and the yummy grilled chicken caesar salad I had.
  • It finally warming up, especially since the heater in my car stopped working last month
  • All this rain; my lawn is so green
  • A long weekend; even though that means two days off for me instead of 3 or 4
  • The swimming pools opening soon
  • My friends and family in tornado country being safe and sound but praying for those not so fortunate

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...