Jul 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Of the many blessings I have; I am thankful for:

  • Hangers
  • Waking up to music as my alarm clock rather than that dreaded 'beeping'
  • The baby birds in the backyard and their constant chirping
  • Cooking dinner with fresh herbs from my garden
  • Getting a couple extra hours of sleep last night
  • Cinnamon raisin bread
  • Modern technology (talking to my kids everyday while they are at their Dad's and sending pictures back and forth also video calls with my Dad in China & Rusty's family in Iowa)
  • Being able to count my blessings, focus on the positive and not let the little things get me down or ruin my day
  • The yellow roses blooming in my yard, they are gorgeous and huge!
  • My new boss at work

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...