Apr 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Of the many blessings I have, both big and small, I am thankful for:


  • My kids getting along and being helpful to each other (surprising as it may be, this is not always an everyday occurrence)
  • Fresh cut flowers. I got a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers from Rusty last week. Flowers just make me smile.
  • Kind strangers. I've noticed more people holding doors open and letting cars through traffic than usual. Maybe this nice spring weather is warming people's hearts.
  • Good health. I do get some pretty nasty headaches but I know many friends and family that have chronic pain to deal with every second of the day. I'm thankful for my health and my kid's health but I sure do pray for those less fortunate.
  • Kites with long tails

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...