Apr 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I thank god for all I have been blessed with. 
Here are just a few things I am thankful for today:


  • The Salt Lake County Animal Services, who took great care of Copper today when he got neutered & the pain medication they provided to help him feel a little more comfortable for the next couple days (all at no cost through their free Pit Bull Spay & Neuter program).
  • Family. It was nice to have my kids, boyfriend, brother, sister-in-law and mom visiting and enjoying a great dinner around the table. (Thanks again mom for the Pei Wei, I am still full and not having to do dished after dinner is always nice!)
  • Photography. I am able to freeze a moment in time and save it forever
  • Finding cool looking clouds with my kids, especially ones shaped like fun objects or animals
  • Being able to cook with the eggs from my mom's chickens

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...