May 12, 2012

An extra dose of patience please

This is what I came home to after a karate class last week. 4 berry bushes, 2 tomato plants, carrots, lettuce, and flowers, all gone. I cried a little. Most of those I had been growing since last summer. I babied them all winter long. Who knew I would end up loosing them at the paws of a bored puppy.



I have a print from my favorite artist which happened to break from someone not paying attention. The glass is shattered and it's currently sitting on my dinning room table.

Copper ate a ball point pen.. Broke it wide open.. On my new couch... Ink is not covered in the fabric stain warranty. Go figure.

I'm feeling a little down, now would be a good time to reflect on some of my thankfully Thursday posts for a little pick-me-up. But I'm thinking an evening of relaxing with something good to drink and not having to cook (read that as clean up from) dinner might be better. Especially if I can talk Russell into a back massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...