May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday



I saw this picture on Facebook (thanks Char) and thought it would be perfect for my Thankful Thursday post. The picture is adorable and I think it puts things into perspective.

First and foremost I am thankful for my family and all of their individual personalities that make them unique.

I am thankful for being brought up in a household of acceptance which has allowed me to grow up appreciating diversity and, in turn, pass that to my children.

I am thankful for patience. Lots and lots of patience. (especially pertaining to one certain puppy)

I am thankful for a roof over my head. (Which does not leak *knock on wood* like the picture above)

I am thankful to have been able to build a treehouse with my kids in the backyard last weekend. I have always wanted my kids to have a treehouse, ever since Ashleigh was a baby, so the project was very near and dear to my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...