May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Of the many blessings I have, here are a few things I am thankful for today:


  • My son trying new foods now (especially veggies!)
  • Tweezers - for those nasty splinters
  • Wheelbarrows & shovels
  • My garden
  • Home grown fruits, veggies & herbs
  • Having the next four days off from work
  • How hard Jackson has been working to get ready for his next Karate tournament (5+ hours a week at the dojo and time practicing at home everyday. He is competing in seven different events)
  • Video recording/cameras
  • Magic bullet - makes the easiest smoothies ever
  • My kids not complaining too much about me removing the microwave (as an experiment) and I am loving the extra counter space.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...