Nov 28, 2010

More Snow!


Taken from my favorite room of the house, our family room, sitting next to the fireplace watching the snow fall all day. I can't believe how much snow we have gotten over the last couple weeks. I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come for the rest of the winter. To be honest, if I didn't have to drive in it, I wouldn't care how much it snowed. It sure looks beautiful and I love how everything is so quiet and sill outside after a big snow. The kids snowman in the backyard keeps getting taller and taller as the inches keep falling. I half expect to see an abominable snowman when I look out the window!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view! I LOVE those windows. I can't believe how much snow you have gotten. We got just a skiff. Not hardly enough to notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb! I can't believe it either; I don't remember the last time we had this much snow!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...