Nov 20, 2010

Bountiful Basket

This weeks basket:
  • 7 Bananas
  • 6 Pears
  • 8 Oranges
  • 7 Apples 
  • 11 Tangerines
  • Honeydew Mellon
  • 2 Onions
  • 2 Green Peppers
  • 8 Red Potatoes
  • 6 Tomatoes
  • 2 Bunches of Radishes
  • Head of Lettuce
  • Bunch of Celery
I missed ordering a basket last week so I was extra glad to pick up our basket this morning. There was a lot of food which I was grateful for but nothing new or exotic this time. I'm looking forward to making more applesauce with the red apples. Last time we got pears they were out of this world so I'm excited for those in a few days when they are perfectly ripe. 

I've really come to enjoy cooking over the last year. I always took pride in cooking for my family, knowing I was providing a hot meal cooked with love.. but it's becoming more of a hobby now. It's nice that some of my friends share the same hobby. We've enjoyed sharing recipes and watching some great documentaries about healthy food & cooking.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...