Nov 8, 2012

Garden

I have thoroughly enjoyed gardening this year. I loved coming home after a stressful day at work and loosing myself in the garden for a while before tackling the rest of my day. The fresh air and sun on my face was rejuvenating  Our puppy, Copper, would usually join me as I watered and gathered ripe veggies.  I made my lunch right from the garden often. Food tastes so much better fresh from the garden, and growing it yourself makes it that much better. It was fun trading produce with neighbors, co-workers and family. Here's a look back at the season:


May

June

July

August

September

October

November

Inside the tomato "greenhouse"
 

Harvests





The first snow has fell and the gardening season is over but I am looking forward to next year and I will enjoy growing herbs in my sun-room throughout the winter. Some things turned out great (such as tomatoes & herbs) while others failed miserably (like the watermelon & cabbage). I would say it's was a huge success over all and next year should be even better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...