Nov 4, 2012

Volleyball

 Ashleigh's volleyball team placed 
3rd at state championships!

We had a blast at Ash's games this season. The last day of Championships were back to back games for three hours. Ash did great and my voice certainly reflected cheering for hours non stop the next morning.

I bought the team maroon polish for their nails to match their jerseys and I tied maroon ribbons in their hair the day of the finals.

The first team they won against had been undefeated all season! It was a huge upset and the kids were so pumped! They played together beautifully and had become pretty good friends by the end of the season. I'm proud them.



































I have to admit, our lives will be a lot less hectic now that volleyball is over but I sure had a great time cheering her on all season. I loved watching Jackson cheer for his big sister and his school.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...