Oct 13, 2013

Birthday


For my birthday this year, Russ and my Mom treated me to an Ikea shopping spree. I was so excited! My mom bought me a sink and vanity I really wanted for the downstairs powder room. Russ bought me an amazing picture (takes up the whole wall) and side table for my laptop. I also bought myself some storage for the laundry room.

I certainly wasn't expecting anything else but Russ surprised me with dinner at the Melting Pot! (a fondue restaurant I had wanted to try for years). It was delicious!!
First course was salad, followed by cheese fondue for bread, veggies & apple


 We customized the broth to cook our entree in. 
Which included different steaks, chicken, shrimp and lobster

 Loved the sauces for everything

Chocolate fondue for dessert

I only had room for a taste of a couple things by dessert. It was such a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...