Oct 13, 2013

Riverton Art Festival

We have attended the Riveton Arts Festival for at least the last 3 or 4 years now. There are usually some really interesting booths to visit, and really delicious food. I always give the kids $5-10 to spend however they like. That way they get a little something to keep and help support the art community.

Jackson had a delicious sandwich from a grilled cheese food truck and Ashleigh got a funnel cake


 I was so excited to see this guy back again this year. Last year I had him engrave my kid's names on a ring for me. It was my all time favorite piece of jewelry. Unfortunately, because it's just make from coconut, it doesn't last forever. I was very sad when it broke.  This year I had him make 2 for me and hopefully they will last until next year!


 Ashleigh spent her money on a couple necklaces (one for her and a matching one for her best friend)

Jackson found a few bracelet he really liked (spider, lion, and Celtic design)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...