Oct 30, 2013

Thanksgiving


 We enjoyed our tradition of Thanksgiving dinner & board games at my Mom's house.

My brother was hilarious after a bottle of wine and was so excited to talk to Jackson about his Robotics club. He was like a little kid at Christmas as they compared robot stories. Then he got the idea to check his childhood bedroom for treasures left behind. There is a drop ceiling and he used to hide trinkets in the panels. He actually found a few things.

Dinner was delicious, as always. It was relaxing, after cooking all morning,  to visit by the crackling fire and play games together for a couple hours.





        



Every year, I have more and more things to be thankful for and grow to appreciate more of the things we generally take for granted.  My family's health, safety and freedom are number one on my mind. I am so very thankful for my home, job, and our vehicles. I am looking forward to spending the holiday season in our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...