Feb 4, 2010

Random Blogs

I love looking at random blogs.

When ever I log onto this site and have a few extra minutes to myself, I click 'next blog' and see where it takes me. Often I glance at the title and scroll though the page quickly, to get the general idea of the blog, then click 'next blog' again and go flying though cyberspace to pop into another random person's life for a moment.

It never seizes to amaze me. I have seen more fashion blogs than I thought possible. I've seen blogs about family members being wrongfully accused of something and now spending time in jail, and blogs about bicycles or wight loss and a multitude of others.

Usually I only spend a minute before visiting another blog but every once in a while I put my feet up and stay a bit. I read though a lovely blog written my a farmer's wife tonight. She has posted beautiful pictures from around their farm and pictures of a handsome baby boy who they call "little sprout". It was inspiring.

Last week I heard a blurb on the news about a local stay at home mom's blog of local money saving ideas and freebies. I have been visiting that blog often!

Needless to say, I'm enjoying this world of blogging. I should write more often... and add more pictures when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...